Module 1 [M1-ITS], Module 2 [M2-ISS], ElectivesThe collection of the Library covers all aspects of space and the resources held should be used to better inform your learning. Books and journals will play an important role in expanding your understanding.
- Library online catalog
- 'Introduction to space' reading list
- Subject guides
- News from the space sector
- New acquisitions at the library
Module [M3-TPR], Module [M4-IPR]When you will be making research for the Team Projects, you may need more specific material or material not held by the library.
- Past Team Projects
- Past MSS Individual Project Reports (IPR)
- Find articles
- Need material we don't have?
- Study places at the Library
Module [M5-INT]Your first step will be to find a place to do your internship. Our resources will help you during this process.
- Internship, career, networking reading list
- Jane's Space Systems and Industry Directory
- Past MSS Internship Reports (INT)
the internship, you keep complete access to the Library web portal and
access to online resources; you will need to enter your ISU network ID when prompted to do so to access e-resources from remote locations.
You are NOT allowed to borrow books during your internship. These should be returned to the Library before your leave for your internships.
ISU Library will remain your back-up library in case you don't find documents you need at the host site, and will send you the needed items.
How many items can you borrow?
My Library AccountAll Registered staff and students of the International Space University automatically have a Library Account set up using their University network ID.
- Review your borrowing (items on loan) due dates
- Check that items you have returned match your return receipt and your current borrowing record
- Renew books
- Request a hold to request a book that is on loan to another customer
- Create and manage catalog alerts
- Create and manage reading lists.
Obtain material not held at ISU Library?Our Inter library loan and document supply service can provide you documents not held by the Library upon request. Start your research as soon as possible as it may take time to get new documents on site.
Get support on information skills, search strategy and citationsFinding accurate information may not always be an easy task and we are surrounded by many sources of different type. When reaching the final part of the TPs, you may need to add writing and editing skills. You may want to use the following information:
- Guidance for literature searching
- Managing information and referencing
- Research, writing and communication of science
- Copyright compliance and fair use
- Staying current with your research
- Avoiding plagiarism
Have a complex research assignment and not sure where to start? Make an appointment with ISU Librarian to receive personalized research support.
Access online resources from everywhere?
Need Help? Contact your librarian.