Covid-19 Library services update 2022
Starting May 2022, face coverings and not mandatory at the Library.
As the Covid-19 pandemic is ongoing we just want to reiterate the precautions we urge you all to take when visiting the Library. We strongly encourage you to:
- Wear a face covering over mouth and nose at all times in the Library, walking around and sitting down
- No drinking or eating at the Library
- Wash your hands regularly and use sanitisers provided
- Respect others personal space and preferences
- No group work within the Library
In line with the french government and university guidance, we will make our best to welcome our students and staff users into our library to study, browse and borrow books. Health and safety remains our top priority, and plans may change if guidance is updated.
The Library spaces may be closed more often during these weeks, when activities allow. Please regularly check the calendar for the Library opening hours on Google Calendar.
We are continuing our services for library users who prefer to work remotely or are unable to come to campus, with digital library resources and distant services.