MSS20 library support over the summer
Being away from ISU Central Campus does not mean that you are on your own. See what resources and services we continue to provide to you while you are away from campus.
Library services online
All of our existing support and electronic resources will continue to be available and delivered to you over the summer. This means that you can still:
- Consult our online reading lists for details of books available for your subject
- Access ebooks and online bibliographic databases
- Search for journal articles and proceeding papers with EBSCO EDS. Use 'institutional access'
- Access Université de Strasbourg online resources. You will need to have your Unistra ID activated
- Read magazines and newspapers online with PressReader
- Access past ISU student projects
- Contact your librarian for research help and document supply.
- Check your Library account online
Loans and returns
If you have already returned items, be assured they will be removed from your Library account soon. We have renewed all other books for the entire summer vacation so don't worry if you were not able to return them now.
We are investigating whether we can accept postal returns of books over the summer and we will provide more information if we are able to do so.
Stay tuned, have a nice summer and stay safe!