>> Home > Use the Library > Walk-in access
Walk-in access to electronic resources
Members of UNISTRA (University de Strasbourg), visiting staff and students, ISU alumni and members of the public can access a selection of our electronic resources by registering for the 'walk-in access to electronic resources' service.
Register for walk-in accessYou must register at ISU library each time you use the service. To register, please bring one of the following forms of suitable identification and fill-in the library registration form:
- Current UNISTRA student card
- Current passport/national identity card
Access to electronic resourcesWhen you have registered, a member of library staff will log you in to the walk-in access service on one of our computers. Please note that you can only search content within some online resources, not the service as a whole.
- to use this service you must comply with the copyright regulations and our terms and conditions
- resources must be used for educational purposes only
- you may only access e-resources from computers in the Library
- you can search within the resources but we do not subscribe to all content. You may not access full-text for all resources
- access to a particular resource, or access to the service as a whole may be withdraw at any time.