Library essentials for MSS21 students
01/09/2020 - Have a look at our special page for MSS students where we list the resources and services we provide to you. These includes borrowing and supply of items not held by the Library, access to print and electronic resources, reading lists and subject guides, access to online citation databases, etc.
My Library Account
All Registered staff and students of the International Space University automatically have a Library Account set up using their University network ID.
You should check 'My Library Account' regularly to:
- Review your borrowing (items on loan) due dates
- Check that items you have returned match your return receipt and your current borrowing record
- Renew books
- Request a hold to request a book that is on loan to another customer
- Create and manage Catalog alerts
- Create and manage reading lists.