My Library account
All Registered staff and students of the International Space University automatically have a Library Account set up using their University network ID.
You should check My Library Account regularly to:
- Review your borrowing (items on loan) due dates
- Check that items you have returned match your return receipt and your current borrowing record
- Renew books
- Request a hold to request a book that is on loan to another customer
- Create and manage catalog alerts
- Create and manage reading lists
How to Access your Library account
Authenticate yourself by using the "Sign In" link on the Library homepage. Enter your University email (usually, firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
Once authenticated, a tab "My account" will show up on the top of the Library homepage.