|Publisher:||[S.l.] : Artech House, 1998|
|Series:||Artech House telecommunications library|
|ISBN / ISSN / EAN :||978-0-89006-960-8|
This timely, valuable information resource presents a complete interpretation and evaluation of the U. S. Telecommunications Act of 1996 in its entirely, and addresses the economic implications for prospective market restructuring, impending competition, and strategic planning.
"Telecommunications deregulation" emphasizes the full significance of the 1996 Act as it systematically covers each stage of deregulation. The book provides the comprehensive evaluation needed to:
- Forecast market trends in telecommunications supply and demand.
- Estimate the costs of new product development, pricing, and distribution.
- Design strategic plans to maximize emerging market opportunities.
- Apply appropriate forecasting methods in relation ro competitive threats.
- Identify the elements likely to have the greatest impact on future mergers, acquisitions, alliances, partnerships, and new business formations worldwide.
Copies in the Library (1)
|Barcode||Call number||Media type||Location||Section||Status||Donated by||Digital Bookplate|
|005547||HE7781.S53 1997||Book||ISU Library||Main collection||Available|