|Title:||Desktop encyclopedia of telecommunications|
|Authors:||Nathan J. Muller|
|Edition statement:||2rd ed|
|Publisher:||New-York (Etats-Unis) : McGraw-Hill, 2002|
|ISBN / ISSN / EAN :||978-0-07-138148-2|
|Bibliography note:||Includes index|
Want detailed, illustrated articles on telecom topics that interest you, not merely 2- or 3-sentence definitions? This new edition of Nathan Muller's "Desktop encyclopedia of telecommunications" explains telecom technologies, terms, and architectures in everyday English, with clear diagrams.
"Desktop encyclopedia of telecommunications" is the ideal vehicle for getting and staying up to speed with the rapid changes in telecom. Written by a recognized expert and author, it's the most comprehensive telecom encyclopedia available!
Open the "Desktop encyclopedia of telecommunications" and find:
- Over 300 readable, up-to-date articles, 3 to 5 pages long, on topics from access charges and network restoral to thin client architecture and VPNs.
- More than 50 completely new entries on subjects such as content delivery networks, extranets, and performance baselining.
- Over 200 diagrams and illustrations
- Details on LANs, WANs, voice, data, management, planning, regulations, and standards.
- Easy-to-use alphabetical organization and thoroughly indexed.
Copies in the Library (1)
|Barcode||Call number||Media type||Location||Section||Status|
|009808||TK5102.M85 2002||Book||ISU Central Campus library||Reference section||Not for loan|