PressReader - Unlimited access to thousands of magazines and newspapers
We have a trial period until April 23, 2017. Read more below to know how to access and how to use the APP.
Tell us what you think!
Search through all 6,000+ titles by keyword, country, language, author, or date, in on topics like such as Business, Finance, Science, History, Technology, Religion, and more. Bookmarks and collections keep your research organized, and commenting lets you engage in topical international conversations.
Academics can easily monitor newsworthy items across all publications through topics, a continuous feed that auto-collects the latest articles on any specified issue. For class or dissertation, PressReader is the best place to keep students informed on relevant world issues and spark high level discussion on the stories that matter. (From the Publisher)
For more information, visit
Free registration allows you to take advantage of a much richer selection of features that will further enhance your reading experience. As a registered user you can:
Customize your Home Feed to be as unique as your reading interests by:
- Country: Choose from over 100 different countries around the globe.
- Sections from specific publications: Increase the quality and relevance of your newsfeed with your favorite Sports, Business, Technology or Entertainment news.
- Topics that interest you, such as politics, technology, sustainability or fitness.
- Readers' Choice: A great way to discover interesting news you might not otherwise see.
- Set up Email Alerts when new articles are published that relate to a topic of interest.
- View Similar Articles to get a new perspective on the same topic.
In order for you to access PressReader via the App, you need to follow these steps:
1) Login via a computer through the Library website here,
2) Once re-directed to PressReader.com, click on "Sign In" on top right
3) Click on "New User" "Sign Up Now"
4) Register an account, and use these credentials to sign in with your App, the account will be recognized as an ISU user, so will be given authentication.
When using the APP, you will be granted a 7 days use (called radiant access). Everytime you access the PressReader URL through the Library website, you will be granted 7 days again and your access on all devices signed in with your account, will be refreshed to the new full 7 days.
You can change the language of the interface by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right of the screen: in GENERAL, select "Langue d'interface".